COVID-19 Company Policy
We Are Open & Operating As An Essential Business
We have been following the strict guidelines of the CDC. All of the Smiley Drain plumbers and drain cleaning staff members who will visit your home or business will comply with our high standards of sanitation, safety, and cleanliness before and during the course of every single service call.
Smiley Drain is Here To Support The Local Caldwell and Surrounding Communities
To guarantee our effectiveness, we have instructed our service technicians to maintain and enhance our already strict disinfecting measures to ensure the safest possible work environment. In addition, to following the Centers for Disease Control guidelines, we are dedicated to helping stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus, including:
- Wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Utilizing no-contact video diagnosis
- Maintaining effective social distancing when possible
- Cleaning hands extensively with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity
- Utilizing hand sanitizer
- Making use of disinfectant materials to make sure touch-points are clean in work areas, company vehicles, and on plumbing tools and instruments
- Sterilizing shared-use devices including tablet computers and clipboards; consumers should take into consideration using their personal pens to sign paperwork
Smiley Drain Wants To Thank All The Brave Men And Women Who Are Working During This Crisis
Please don't hesitate to contact our Caldwell customer service office if you have concerns, or require additional safety procedures.
Please note that the COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly. Our workers are knowledgeable about the threats and also signs of COVID-19 health problems. Any employee with the possibility or even indications of the infection will certainly stay at home, as well as seek a clinical assessment.
You can depend on everyone here at Smiley Drain to perform the highest degree of professionalism with trust throughout this health dilemma.